Wondering about getting the best possible value for your home-buying money? Concerned about making the right choices for you and your family? Not sure how to find the right builder? Worried about getting the quality and service you want?
When you are thinking about buy a new home, it's a good idea to turn to a GWHBA builder member.
- Membership in the GWHBA is a strong indication that a new home builder is a professional, dedicated to the business of home building, committed to customer satisfaction and in business for the long term.
- Membership in the Association is voluntary. Members agree to the GWHBA's Code of Ethics, which is based on principles of fairness, integrity and consumer satisfaction.
- Being a professional new home builder means constant learning. Through the GWHBA, members can keep up to date on technological advances, regulations, products and materials, financing, design and so on-in short, what they need to know to provide home buyers with the best and latest in the marketplace.
- Home building is teamwork that takes the skills, expertise and cooperation of many suppliers and trades. Builders who belong to the GWHBA have ready access to a network of professional companies and individuals providing services to the residential construction industry.
- Managing a successful home building business means understanding what's going on in the community, and how it might affect the industry and consumers. Association members have access to wide range of information to keep them informed and up-to-date on important issues. They also have opportunities to meet and work with local decision-makers.